- Taa Bora ( "Better Light in Swahili") conceived in Africa
- Build a fully functional solar LED flashlightreading Lamp from an empty Pepsi or Coke bottle.
- Great gift for friends or relatives
- Will outlast all other cheap imported solar lights for years
- This kit is used in schools and all over the world to teach kids and adults about ingenuity in a bottle.
- This light will provide bright light on demand for reading, traveling, or an emergency.
- Ideal for your children looking for a class demonstration project, or a hobby
- Included CD provide a thorough look on our work in Africa, and how these lights are changing people's lives
- Option to purchase it in kit form
- Highly educational and fun to build
- Each purchase helps us do our work in the developing world. (You can read more about it at www.greenenergiesllc.com)
Kit comes complete with pre-cut bottle shell and all the components, tools, and a clear to follow assembly manual.
The solar panel is a full 1/2Watt 6 volt panel that will charge the long lasting rechargeable AA NiMh batteries.
You can choose various options below
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 March, 2011.